Every time I see Elizabeth I’s signature I get absurdly happy because I imagine her signing her name and doing a little twirl at the end, then pausing and adding a few more twirlies.
“Your Majesty, perhaps that’s enough twirls?” suggests William Cecil.
“Perhaps I’m the motherfuckin’ Queen!” suggests Elizabeth and adds 6 more.
Janeway Tuesday - Remember kids, Don’t Piss off Janeway!
This is Janeway in Scientific Method dressing down Torres and Paris for their behavior while on duty.
Today, in lectures Captain Kathryn Janeway did not think she would ever have to give to her senior officers because you people are in charge of a 700 ton starship entire departments report to you maybe I was hoping sOMEBODY WOULD HAVE COVERED THIS SHIT WITH YOU IN MIDDLE SCHOOL JFC DON’T HAVE SEX IN ENGINEERING GOD i should definitely have hired a ship full of vulcans jesus christ.
#this scene was so priceless#because we’re all like oooooh janeway you mad because alien brain needles#when her response was actually 100% CALLED FOR#and i think sometimes i don’t give janeway enough credit for how her senior staff is really a merry band of misfits#because they are all so smart and ingenious and mostly manage not to die#but let’s recap#her senior staff consists of#two wanted felons#one previously convicted felon on a work release#a college intern#a highly advanced speak and spell#neelix#an emotionally handicapped cyborg with a superiority complex#and TUVOK#THANK GOD FOR TUVOK#as i was typing that list i was like ‘what is this - farscape!?’#my point is NO WONDER THEY MADE HER AN ADMIRAL LIKE JESUS IF SHE CAN GET THE PARTY BUS HOME SINGLEHANDEDLY WHAT CAN’T SHE DO (mylittleredgirl)
viridescentshade asked: My headcanon is that half the Hufflepuff common room is the normal room with comfy couches and things, and then through a door is the Everlasting Party. And everyone is welcome, you just have to bring food or drink and the portrait will let you in (there's a password for Hufflepuffs to get into the quiet part). And the party has just been going on continuously for like 100 years and there's a disco ball and a dj and the Fat Friar breakdances in mid-air.
ain’t no party like a Hufflepuff party because a Hufflepuff party has been happening since 990AD when Helga hosted a founders’ party and got everyone to take shots until Salazar finally took them to the Chamber of Secrets, but by the morning no one could remember how to get there so they just pretended it didn’t exist whenever he mentioned it
Anonymous asked: you need to consider losing weight for your cosplay, you look unhealthy. why would anyone reach out to you when they could find someone who looks better?
Well, since this is now the unsolicited advice hour:
1. You need to consider getting the fuck out of my inbox, you look pathetic.
2. My friendships are not dependent upon my weight, you absolute sack of shit. And if this is the only basis of judgment someone has for me, they can keep it to themselves, it has. No bearing. On anything.
3. My talent is not dependent upon my weight either, but thank you for playing. You lose and take home nothing. Holy shit, I have to size things to fit myself and adjust proportions? THAT’S CALLED TAILORING, MORON. THAT’S PART OF THE GODDAMN HOBBY.
4. Look, even if my cosplay is mediocre or does suck and is apparently so ocularly offensive that you have to come into my inbox without warning or invitation to be an absolute prick, this? This is not the kind of critique that helps anyone. And if I don’t ask for constructive criticism? Chances are I don’t want it and don’t care.
I’m pretty sure I’m far better acquainted with what works and what doesn’t. I made my design choices (and subsequent substitutions, etc.) consciously. I’m a harsher critic of myself than your half-assed attempt at Mean Girl-ing me.
5. And finally: could this actually be any less original? JFC, get some new material or don’t even bother, troll. This is just really sad for you at this point.
#3 is perfect. Yes yes yes.